A hospital part of a 10-storey integrated development in Yogyakarta which includes Lippo Plaza Jogja.
- The hospital is part of a 10-storey building with a basement, a mezzanine level and a helipad.
- It shares a multi-storey vehicle parking area with Lippo Plaza Jogja on the upper levels totalling 752 car lots and 875 motorcycle lots.
- It is newly furnished and fitted with state-of-the-art medical facilities and technologies, and is the only hospital in Yogyakarta with a Rapid Response System.
- Centrally located in Yogyakarta, it is highly accessible and situated approximately five kilometres from the Adisucipto International Airport.
- Yogyakarta is a city rich in culture and natural heritage, home to two UNESCO World Heritage sites.