A newly-built 3-storey standalone hospital integrated with the only modern mall within Bau Bau city, the main city on Buton Island.
- Bau Bau is a port city situated between West and East of Indonesia, complete with transportation infrastructure such as seaports and airport for greater regional accessibility, and a well-established fishery industry.
- The hospital, which commenced operations in April 2016, has medical facilities including operating theatres, fast response ambulance services, delivery rooms, outpatient clinics, inpatient services, intensive care unit (ICU), Neonatal ICU, X-ray machine, 16-slice CT Scanner, haemodialysis, and ultrasonography amongst others.
- Various medical services offered include Neurology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiology, ENT Specialities and Ophthalmology amongst others.
- The mall, which commenced operations in December 2015, is a single storey retail mall linked to the hospital that provides complementary amenities to patients and visitors of the hospital.
- Its major tenants include Matahari Department Store and Hypermart.